ActionAid, together with the team behind The Age of Stupid film, have developed a resource pack Stupid or not: Education for a smarter planet.
This multimedia resource on climate change for learners aged 12+ supports geography, science, citizenship and film studies.
Explore the complexities of climate – from the science, to the possible impacts and solutions – through real, human stories from around the world..
What's included in the pack?
- Exclusive film clips and animations from The Age of Stupid film
- Documentary on the Making of the Age of Stupid
- 14 story cards with engaging photos
- Activity booklet with lesson ideas and activities such as role plays and fun activities like a stupidometer
Learners will have the opportunity to:
- Study and debate different viewpoints on the challenges of climate change
- Investigate how environmental change arises, including the impact of human activity
- Consider alternative future scenarios for the planet and the risks associated with not tackling sustainability