There are lots of scientists, journalists, biofuels experts and grassroot activists talking about how biofuels cause hunger.
Click on the links in our feed below and find out what people are saying.
Some of our favourite biofuels bloggers
- George Monbiot (the Guardian's George Monbiot)
- Damian Carrington (the Guardian's Damian Carrington)
- Danny Chivers (biofuels and environment campaigner)
- Mark Lynas (blogs on biofuels)
- Jo Abbess (energy and biofuels blogger)
- Farm Land Grab (blog on land grabs and food insecurity)
- Green Thing (blogs on sustainable transport)
- The Green Car Website (blogs on the cost of biofuels)
- African Smallholder Farmers Group (international NGOs working together with Africa's smallholder farmers)