What will you be doing?
You’ll be working alongside local people on your building project, learning about the challenges they face and showing solidarity.
A bespoke project to suit your company
We build flexible partnerships that complement your business and CSR goals, giving you the opportunity to use your charitable giving to take ownership of the outcomes of a project.
Choose a project
Our building projects address the greatest needs in the community, from classrooms to community centres.
Choose a funding model
Whatever works for you: individual employee fundraising targets, company donations or a mixture of both.
How we will work together
- A dedicated account manager will meet with you to ensure you get everything you need out of the partnership
- We’ll organise all of the logistics of your trip
- We will provide inspirational talks at your workplace to ensure employees are fully prepared for the project
- The best fundraising resources and materials will help reach your funding targets
What’s included in my trip?
- International flights from London
- All meals and drinking water
- First aid trained team leader
- Accommodation (3* hotel or camping)
- Transport within country
What’s not included
You’ll need to organise some items yourself, and pay for a few things during your First Hand Experience. These include:
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
- Any spending money and tips
- Travel to and from UK airport
- Your vaccinations