A regular gift is even more valuable – it goes even further to helping the communities you care about in the long term.
- £5 could help to provide a school uniform or other basic items to help a girl who has run away from a forced marriage
- £10 could help train a teacher about the dangers of FGM and forced child marriage, supporting them to educate others
- £15 could help to provide five nights in a safe house for a young girl
- £25 could help support a school girls club for one month, making girls aware of their rights and where to go when they are in danger
- £50 could pay towards building and running safe houses where girls who have run away can be looked after and get an education
- £100 could support a men’s forum in one village for a year to help them understand the devastating impacts of forced child marriage and FGM
Photographs: Jennifer Huxta, Greg Funnell, Brian Sokol. G.M.B. Akash, Eric Miller, Sarah Elliott, Sylvain Chamberlain/ActionAid.