Request for Proposal: Telemarketing Campaign Services
ActionAid UK is looking for suppliers to provide Telemarketing Campaign services to support us in our role in global fundraising for the wider ActionAid Federation and delivering our ambitions laid out in our strategy.
Objective of the Request for Proposal for Telemarketing Services
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is established on behalf of ActionAid UK to pitch for the opportunity to quote for and deliver ActionAid UK telemarketing campaigns from January 2022 – December 2024 (subject to review for extension).
ActionAid UK Telemarketing Programme objectives:
- Recruit new financial supporters for AAUK via Child Sponsorship or Regular Giving offers.
- Retain AAUK’s financial supporters and uplift via retention, mop-up and upgrade calling.
- Develop strong, positive relationships between AAUK and its supporters through TM campaign calling.
- Consistently monitor and report on campaign performance.
- Optimise individual TM campaigns as appropriate to improve campaign performance.
Process and timeline
Deadline to tender for this contract is rolling: submissions will be reviewed on an ongoing basis on or around the 1st of each month.
Once your submission has been accepted by AAUK, you will be offered the chance to quote for the next available (or your preferred) AAUK TM campaigns. This can include a full list of service campaign types inclusive of all examples provided in the RFP documentation (below), and/or any additional campaign or calling type offers you wish to submit.
Should we proceed, following the success of an initial test campaign of mutual agreement, you will then be added to our approved supplier list and will be offered the chance to quote for all TM campaigns conducted from January 2022 to December 2024 (subject to review for extension).