13 December 2016
This Christmas, you can change lives by holding a fundraiser for ActionAid! Whether it's a sweepstake in the office, gift-wrapping at home, or a cake sale at school, you'll be sure to spread the Christmas cheer.
Here are seven reasons to raise money and change lives, for good.
1. If you take part in our sweepstake you’ll finally find out Mrs Claus’s first name!
I know, we can’t wait either.
2. Or you could become a wrapping pro by gift-wrapping in exchange for donations.
3. Everyone loves a cake sale.
Whether you’re a pro or a novice, cake = GOOD!
4. Whatever you do, it’s sure to entertain the kids.
When you’re six, the countdown to Christmas can seem like a lifetime. Two hours down…83 to go…
5. It’s a great way to catch up with friends.
6. You’ll all be full of Christmas cheer!
7. And, most importantly, you’ll be helping to change lives, for good.
Get everything you need for your festive fundraiser today. And don’t forget to check back on the 20th December for the big reveal of Mrs Claus’s first name…