Terms and conditions
By completing this form, I confirm that I agree to the following declaration:
- I would like to participate in the Royal Parks Half Marathon 2022 for ActionAid and pledge to raise a minimum of £350 (excluding Gift Aid) which will be paid to ActionAid no later than 4 weeks after the event has taken place.
- If I am not able to fundraise the minimum amount, I understand that I am to cover the outstanding amount myself.
- I understand my place in Royal Parks Half Marathon will not be confirmed until I have paid the registration fee of £20. (Once this form has been completed, ActionAid will be in touch with information on how to pay your registration fee).
- I understand my place in Royal Parks Half Marathon will not be confirmed until I have completed my registration on the event organisers console. (Information on how to do this will be sent to you by ActionAid).
- By signing up to take part in the Royal Parks Half Marathon ActionAid will contact you to make your registration fee payment, offer you support with your fundraising, share training tips and provide information on how to send us the funds you’ve raised. We will use your postal address to send you a handy starter pack including your running vest and post any other fundraising materials you may request. We won’t send you any other marketing unless you indicate in the box below that you are happy with this.
- I hereby confirm that I am 18 years or over and acknowledge that I am taking part in this activity entirely at my own risk. I therefore do not hold ActionAid or any of its representatives responsible for any injury or loss that might occur as a result of my participation.
- By agreeing to this declaration, I am also agreeing to the terms and conditions of the event organisers (which are available on request).
- ActionAid reserves the right to use any images taken on the day in promotional materials.