Request for Proposal: Building Cleaning Services - London Office
ActionAid UK (AAUK) is part of the global ActionAid International federation, with UK offices in central London and in Chard, Somerset. We are currently looking for a new outsourcing partner to deliver building cleaning services to our central London location.
As part of this tender, the outsourcing partner will play a key role in supporting our ambitions laid out in our strategy by keeping our office clean and safe for all ActionAid staff, visitors and members of the public.
Background to services
The Facilities Team, part of the AAUK directorate for Organisational Effectiveness, manages the office portfolio and daily operations of the offices as well as planned maintenance and service contracts for the organisation in general.
As part of our aim at always achieving value for money, we re-tender services at the end of each contract. We are now looking to form a new three-year contract for building cleaning services for our Central London office location.
Evaluation process and award criteria
All bidders must first pass minimum standards of financial viability, probity, and legal compliance. This will be assessed based on independent credit checks, sanctions screening, and information provided in the New Supplier Pre-Qualification Questionnaire.
Minimum Service Requirements & Standards
The Supplier will provide a scheduled cleaning service to meet the requirements of the client in all areas of the 1st floor and part of ground floor office space at 33-39 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0BJ.
We support the UK London Living Wage Scheme (LLW) and therefore would need to know that staff working on this contract will be subject to the London Living Wage Scheme and treated fairly.
Please refer to the Request for Proposal document below for the full Vendor Instructions and Services that are the minimum acceptable requirements.
Evaluation and selection of vendors to provide products and services as defined in the RFP are based on the following criteria, given in no specific order:
- Cultural fit (how will your organisation fits in with AAUK values).
- Company history/stability and overall experience (including years in the business).
- Quality assurance offered and the technical proficiency demonstrated.
- References provided.
- Ethical concerns (London Living Wage, how the contract is structured, grievance procedures/policies, sight of staff contracts).
- Expertise of proposed team.
- Prices provided by vendors or as available through other sources.
- Other various business compliance issues as referred or contained herein.
- Timely and complete response to RFP.
- Time taken to have a working solution in place.
Submitting your proposal
We invite bidders to submit their proposal in response to the RFP along with a completed New Supplier Pre-Qualification Questionnaire to CommercialUK@actionaid.org on or before 23:59 on 12th March 2021.
Please ensure to review all the tender documents in full ahead of your submission.