Terms and conditions
By completing this form, I confirm that I agree to the following declaration:
- I would like to participate in the TCS Money London Marathon 2022 for ActionAid and pledge to raise a minimum of £2,000 (excluding Gift Aid) which will be paid to ActionAid no later than 4 weeks after the event has taken place.
- If I am not able to fundraise the minimum amount, I understand that I am to cover the outstanding amount myself.
- I understand that the registration fee of £100 is a non-refundable payment on confirmation of my place, unless I am successful in the ballot.
- I understand that there is a second stage of registration with the event organisers (at no extra cost), and that I will need to complete this in order to take part in the event.
- By signing up to take part in the London Marathon we will contact you to offer you support with your fundraising, training tips, on the day timings and information on how to send us the funds you’ve raised. We will use your postal address to send you a handy starter pack including your running vest, training tips and post any other fundraising materials you may request. We won’t send you any other marketing unless you indicate in the box below that you are happy with this.
- I hereby confirm that I am 18 years or over and acknowledge that I am taking part in this activity entirely at my own risk. I therefore do not hold ActionAid or any of its representatives responsible for any injury or loss that might occur as a result of my participation.
- By agreeing to this declaration, I am also agreeing to the terms and conditions of the event organisers (which are available on request).
- ActionAid reserves the right to use any image of me on the day for future marketing for the event across ActionAid's website, social media platforms and other marketing channels, unless I request otherwise.